Friday, February 5, 2010

The photos

A few photos from my outdoor antics in the past couple of days are in order. Timo and I had lots of fun shoveling and working on a snow fort together.



I don't think I wrote about the 13 Christmas snowmen in the first place, but here is the site of their massacre.





The boys got to go sledding together after dark, which was really a blast. It's kind of funny that the pictures that worked out here are mostly of us wiping out. I guess that goes to show how hardcore the experience was.





3 comments:

  1. That looks fun. I miss you already John!! Hope you're having fun on Boston :)

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos, John. For the most part they are hilarious. Now I see why Dad called the site "Snowhenge:" funny. Wow, I remember when David wore that snowsuit, and it doesn't seem long ago either! (I just had to look up the spelling of "wore" because I wasn't sure anymore; what's happening to me?!)

    Hope life back in Chile is great. We should talk sometime, but how?! Love you lots!

    ~Ruth

    ReplyDelete