Sunday, March 7, 2010

Back at it

Well, it's been awhile since I've written--I have internet again, and I have to start settling into a more regular schedule, as school starts on Monday. I hope to blog more consistently, but time will tell.

I suppose to be chronologically logical, I'll show a bit of my stay in Boston. It was wonderful to stay with David and Kelsea, and to get a taste of their daily life. Some of the highlights were eating at John Harvard's and Regina's Pizzeria and visiting the Gardner museum. And--how could I neglect to say--the meals we had every night were quite exquisite. Kelsea is quite the cook, and I certainly availed myself of that fact.

As I review the photos of the week and a half out east, I see that we had a little trouble behaving ourselves. I think the first two speak for themselves.



This last one is of Kelsea scratching off a lotto card.


David and I had some fun in CVS too. Note the name of the item I'm holding in the first two photos.





It was also really fun to be able to hang out with Dave Rojas for a day, who drove all the out from New Haven, Connecticut.



And finally, we have a nice shot of Kelsea and David at the aforementioned museum,


and the bros about to devour some killer floats.


Overall, it was an excellent finish to my wonderful few months spent back in the US, and I'm grateful to God for all the opportunities I had to spend time with family and friends during that time.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had a riotous time in Boston :) John, I hope your first week of classes goes well. Love you!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John,

    I didn't know that Dave Rojas came to visit! That is SO nice! We are praying for you! I hope we can talk to you this week to see how starting back up at school is going!

    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete